stds-802-16: P802.16, Draft 5 is available

Draft 5 of P802.16 (the 10-66 GHz draft) is now available on the
password-protected site:

Title: Air Interface for Fixed Broadband Wireless Access Systems (Draft 5)
Document Number: IEEE P802.16/D5-2001

IEEE is going to add this draft to their catalog. This time, they are
promising much quicker action than we have seen in the past. I have
let them know that I would like the draft available for sale within
one week.

Once the draft is in the catalog, I'll add it to our list of publications:
	http://ieee802.org/16/published.html

Regards,

Roger