stds-802-16: Discussion of Cost in IEEE Standards Committees

 From time to time, we have had questions about when it is appropriate
to discuss costs and prices within IEEE standards projects. As you
know, IEEE is cautious about this due to antitrust considerations.

I have posted the following file:

Discussion of Cost in IEEE Standards Committees
http://ieee802.org/16/antitrust/cost_discussion.pdf

To my understanding, this is considered to represent a current
IEEE-SA guideline.

Please use this document in conjunction with the other materials on
the 802.16 antitrust page:

http://ieee802.org/16/antitrust

Roger