RE: stds-802-16: Published: Letter from ETSI BRAN on "one interoperable worldwide standard"

Dear fellows,

I am happy that my idea and efforts are now on the good track, towards
 ONE WORLDWIDE STANDARD. Different IEEE 802.16 and ETSI
HIPERMAN standards would negatively affect the BWA market.

I am committed, as IEEE 802.16 Liaison Officer to BRAN HIPERMAN,
 and BRAN HIPERMAN Liaison Officer to IEEE 802.16, to move the
 wheel until the successful completion of this process, made possible
 by the ETSI - IEEE-SA cooperation agreement.

Marianna

      Marianna Goldhammer
      Director - Strategic Technologies

      Alvarion