stds-802-16: updated attendance and membership lists

In the absence of Carl Bushue, I have compiled the attendance list
from Session #16:
	http://ieee802.org/16/meetings/mtg16/attendance.html

Based on this data, I have updated these other lists:

Members
	http://ieee802.org/16/members.html
Potential Members (eligible at Session #18)
	http://ieee802.org/16/members_pot.html
Members in Peril
	http://ieee802.org/16/members_peril.html
Observers
	http://ieee802.org/16/observers.html
Potential Observers
	http://ieee802.org/16/observers_pot.html

Notes:

(1) New Members: In many cases, I don't have your contact info.
Please provide it using the Member and Observer Form
<http://ieee802.org/16/form.html>.

(2) Previous Members and Observers: If your contact info has changed,
please update it using the Member and Observer Form
<http://ieee802.org/16/form.html>.

(3) Potential Observers: If you'd like to become an Observer, submit
the Member and Observer Form <http://ieee802.org/16/form.html>.

I haven't yet updated the Member and Observer contact database. I'll
wait a bit for people to make their updates.

Let me know if you have any questions or concerns.

Roger