stds-802-16: 802.16 site, Task Group, document, and upload reorganization

WirelessFolks,

I have reorganized the 802.16 site to reflect two major recent changes:

(1) With the approval of IEEE Std 802.16, TG1's work is complete. I
have turned the TG1 page into basically a static archive.
(2) With our decision to merge the 802.16b project into 802.16a,
there is no longer any need to maintain the concept of two separate
Task Groups. I have created a new page for a merged "Task Group a"
<http://ieee802.org/16/tga>.

Document numbers on the new page will be of the form 802.16a-02/xx.
The "02" is for the year 2002; to avoid confusion in January, I've
start using "02" early.

As we receive contributions, I will start numbering them with in the
format we've been using for TG2: they will look like C802.16a-02/xx.
Putting the "C" up front is a better reminder that contributions are
of a different status than group documents; it also avoids the
confusing entanglement of the "C" with the "a" when you put the "C"
at the end.

I have cut back on the list of upload directories and email
reflectors (see <http://ieee802.org/16/subscribe.html>). There are
now three: for the whole Working Group, for TGa, and for TG2.

Speaking of uploads, our server was out of commission for awhile due
to Carl Bushue's withdrawal from participation (he had been hosting
it on a corporate connection). I have since configured the server to
run in my own house (a little tricky, since I don't have a static IP
address). I have changed the links on the 802.16 site to point to the
URL of the server upload page:
	http://wirelessman.dyndns.org/cgi-script/CSUpload/CSUpload.cgi

You can also hit the front page of the server:
	http://wirelessman.dyndns.org

but it's not very interesting; it just shows the outlines of the
Session #17 page.

Regards,

Roger