stds-802-16: Status Report: Letter Ballot #4

I have posted a Letter Ballot #4 status report:
	http://ieee802.org/16/tga/ballot04/report.html

I'll update it aperiodically. You may wish to comfirm your vote.

We now have 56 ballots cast. This leaves us 33 ballots short. Since a
large number of our members are inactive, we will need a large
turnout from the remaining set of active members.

Roger