stds-802-16: TG2 Meeting arrangements for Finland

Dear TG2 members

Attendance at the meeting in Finland is not expected to be high. Some key people will be absent. Therefore, I propose a modification to the way of working, to allow wider discussion of the input papers.

On Wednesday 23rd January, I provisionally propose a 1 hour teleconference, timed to meet the needs of West coast US/ Canada participants, as well as those of us in Europe. The final arrangements will be circulated as soon as I know we have suitable facilities in the hotel.

The main input documents are from Jack Garrison (C802.16.2a-02/01 to 02/03). Please review and, if possible, let me have email comments to allow me to prepare for the teleconference.

I have uploaded a draft agenda and timeline.

Best regards
Phil Whitehead