stds-802-16: preparation for Letter Ballot #4 recirculation

To further clarify the note below:

The intent is to have Draft 2 available by 8 February. We will then immediately begin a two-week recirculation in which you will have an opportunity to change your vote based on the comment resolutions; you will also have a chance to submit new comments.

To get a head start on the recirculation, you may wish to study the comment resolution database to see what changes were approved. Since these were extensive, you might want to wait for the new draft.

Roger