stds-802-16: deadline extension: Recirculation Ballot #4a

deadline in Recirculation Ballot #4a.

**The ballot submission deadline is now Monday, 25 February at 4 pm
Eastern Time in the US.**

This time was chosen so as not to delay our schedule. The schedule
says that we will open the Reply Comment period on 25 March. With the
new deadline, I'll still be able to get the comment database out that
day.

If you aren't changing your vote, your needn't submit a ballot.
However, we still strongly encourage your comments.

If you are on record as voting Disapprove in Letter Ballot #4:
	http://ieee802.org/16/tga/ballot04/report.html
then your ballot is critical to the progress of the draft and I will
soon begin harassing you to submit a ballot, even though the deadline
is not yet imminent. To avoid this harassment, you can submit your
ballot soon. You still have the opportunity to submit your comments
(or submit more comments) later.

Roger