stds-802-16: procedures for election of 802.16 officers

I have posted a set of procedures for election of the 802.16 Working
Group Officers (Chair and Vice Chair) at the 802.16 Opening Plenary
on 11 March 2002:
	http://ieee802.org/16/docs/02/80216-02_09.pdf

I have also posted the ballot:
	http://ieee802.org/16/docs/02/80216-02_08.pdf
which includes the following candidates:

Chair:       Roger Marks

Vice Chair:  Naftali Chayat
              Carl Eklund
              Paul Struhsaker