stds-802-16: progress of P802.16a vote at 802 ExCom

If you want to follow the progress of the P802.16a vote at the 802
ExCom (aka SEC), you can read <http://ieee802.org/secmail>. If you
do, you will see the difficulty that it faces.

In particular:
	http://ieee802.org/secmail/msg02130.html
is a negative vote based on 802.11 coexistence concerns in
license-exempt bands.

Also:
	http://ieee802.org/secmail/msg02132.html
is a negative vote based on the way the Working Group addressed some
Disapprove comments, in particular, those pointing out TBDs. There
are a total of twelve Disapprove comments from the five people who
opposed going to Sponsor Ballot:
	http://ieee802.org/16/docs/02/80216-02_21.pdf

There are a number of possible directions to go from here. These fall
into two categories:

(1) Develop explanations that might counter the concerns expressed by
the SEC members. This does not include filling in the TBDs or
rewriting the rebuttals. It's too late for that; it would require
another recirculation.

(2) Develop a plan for what to do if the SEC turns down the request.
We would need a recirculation; first, though, we would need to do
some revisions. I don't have a plan yet for how to do this.

I think that we ought to focus on (1) for the moment. However, if the
SEC does reject the motion, then we will need to face (2).

I welcome your suggestions, particularly with specific content for
(1). Soon would be good.

Roger