stds-802-16: Session #19 agenda details and document list

I have posted an adjusted schedule for Session #19:
	http://ieee802.org/16/meetings/mtg19/agenda.html

It includes hyperlinks to detailed agendas:

-802 Midweek Plenary <http://ieee802.org/16/meetings/mtg19/midweek.html>
-802 Closing Plenary <http://ieee802.org/16/meetings/mtg19/closing.html>
-TG2 Agenda <http://ieee802.org/16/tg2/docs/802162a-02_07.pdf>

For the WG Opening Plenary, I haven't posted a standalone agenda.
Instead, the agenda is included along with the Chair's Opening
Plenary Presentation:
	<http://ieee802.org/16/docs/02/80216-02_23.pdf>
which includes a lot of informative content that I plan for us to
discuss on Monday. I suggest you have a look in advance.

This is, of course, all tentative and requires approval at the session.

Also: I have posted a Session #19 document list:
	<http://ieee802.org/16/meetings/mtg19/docs.html>

Roger