stds-802-16: the second 802.18 Document for Review

I have just received from Carl Stevenson the second 802.18 document
for review. I have put it on the WG upload server as
80218-02_005r0.doc. Because of Carl's tight schedule, I'd like to
review and approve both this and the earlier document
(80218-02_002r0.doc) on Monday, if possible.

By the way, I got tired of the long upload URL, so I defined some
simpler ones. The WG upload directory is now
<http://wg.wirelessman.org>. I'll send a note about the rest of the
upload directory aliases.

Roger