stds-802-16: Results of WG Letter Ballot #7

The results of WG Letter Ballot #7 are posted:
	http://ieee802.org/16/tgc/ballot07/report7.html

The ballot passed, with the following numbers:

Approve      81 (94.2%)
Disapprove    4
Abstain       5
Return Ratio 77%

I'll compile the comments later today. Among the Disapprove votes is some strong opposition (including 24 Binding comments from one voter and 6 from another; the other two Disapproves have one comment each). We need to resolve comments and, if necessary, prepare careful rebuttals next week. We can then run a recirculation.

I expect that we will ask the 802 SEC to grant conditional approval (on 12 July) to begin Sponsor Ballot. However, the opposition presents a significant challenge that will keep TGa busy next week.

Roger