stds-802-16: Re: May 2003 Interim in Singapore

Dear 802.16:

As you will see below, Bob Heile has invited 802.16 to join the remaining 802 wireless groups for a May 2003 802 wireless interim in Singapore.

At our last meeting, as we were considering a motion on a venue for our January 2003 session, an amendment was made to hold the May 2003 interim (Session #25) in Romania. The motion carried, so Romania is currently our venue for May, with Marianna Goldhammer as Host.

I any member intends to make a motion, at Session #21, to reconsider the previous decision regarding Session #25, please let me know soon (no later than Sept. 6) so that I can accommodate the issue on the agenda.

Roger