stds-802-16: Session #22 Schedule

I have posted a Session #22 schedule:
	http://ieee802.org/16/meetings/mtg22/agenda.html

You will see some new wrinkles:

*I haven't scheduled any task group or study group meetings on Monday
afternoon. Instead, the 802.16 Opening Plenary is scheduled for
1-5:30 pm. The task group and study group leaders agree that they
will not need the time on Monday. Furthermore, the Working Group
needs the extra time for some issues, including:

*the Mobile Wireless MAN Study Group

*other PARs on the 802 agenda during the week, including the Mobile
BWA PAR. I have accepted an invitation from Mark Klerer, Chair of
MBWA SG, to give us a 15-20 minute presentation at 4:30 pm.

*any remaining issues regarding the 802.16a Sponsor Ballot.

Note that I have not scheduled any meetings of TGa at Session #22.

Roger