stds-802-16: new policy on Confidentiality Statements in Communications

The note below details recent changes to the IEEE-SA bylaws and
procedures. There is one I'd like to call to your attention:

"The IEEE-SA Standards Board and its committees operate in an open
manner. To that end, no material submitted to the IEEE-SA Standards
Board or its committees will be accepted or considered if it contains
any statement that places any burden on the recipient(s) with respect
to confidentiality or copyright. Any communication, including
electronic mail, containing language with such restrictive wording
will not be accepted or considered."

Accordingly, do not include such confidentiality statements on
communications with 802.16 or its sub-groups. Note that the policy
applies to confidentiality statements in email signatures.

Roger