stds-802-16: 802.16 Vice Chair Election at Session #23

I asked for anyone interested in running for 802.16 Vice Chair to
notify me by 7 January for purposes of paper ballot preparation.

So far, only Carl Eklund has stepped forward. His name will be the
only one pre-printed on the ballot form.

Roger

--
Dr. Roger B. Marks  <mailto:r.b.marks@ieee.org>
Chair, IEEE 802.16 WG on Broadband Wireless Access <http://ieee802.org/16>