stds-802-16: Close of IEEE 802.16 Working Group Recirculation Ballot #9a

Recirculation Ballot #9a closed last night. No responses were received.

Therefore, Letter Ballot #9 is successfully closed, with the vote 41
Approve, 0 Disapprove, 8 Abstain. This means that the Working Group
has agreed to forward, for IEEE 802 LMSC Sponsor Ballot, IEEE
P1802.16.1/D2-2002.

A Sponsor Ballot Group is in place for this draft, so all we need is
the approval of the IEEE 802 SEC. Rather than wait until March, I
will request an SEC email ballot.

Roger