<WPAN> heads-up on 802.18 regulatory docs to come

Dear WG folks,

802.18 has been working intensely on documents this week, but due to
the nature of the documents, we do not expect to finish until (perhaps
late) today (Thu).  As soon as the documents are finished and approved
in the TAG, they will be uploaded to the WG servers.

I expect to bring motions for WG approval to the closing plenaries on
Fri  (I will e-mail the docs to Roger or upload them to the .16 website
area, since .16 is not meeting here in Ft. Lauderdale with the other
groups).

My intention is to file these documents as 802.18 filings, stating the
approval of those WGs that approve them.  To do this the docs will
be subject to a 5 day SEC review prior to filing and the filing deadline
is Jan 27, 2003, so time will be adequate, but tight, and I need a response
from .16 ASAP after receipt of the docs (or else I will have to simply
not mention .16 as either approving/disapproving)

Please watch your WG servers for docs with the format

18-03-xxxrx_title.doc

Regards,
Carl R. Stevenson
Chair, IEEE 802.18 Radio Regulatory Technical Advisory Group
610-965-8799 (home office)
610-712-3217 (fax mailbox)
610-570-6168 (cellphone)
Short Message Service: 6105706168@voicestream.net
carl.stevenson@ieee.org

--------
This message came from the IEEE P802.15 Mailing List
Info at http://grouper.ieee.org/groups/802/15/