stds-802-16: C80216d-03/22

Dear Marianna,

I was reading through Alvarion's contribution C80216d-03/22, and I couldn't help but notice the uncanny similarities of particularly the first table in section 2 and the list in section 3 to material presented by Nokia in BRAN32d021 and by WiMAX in C80216d-03/23, both of which were available to you for quite some time.
Since I think it's fairly impolite to copy others work without acknowledgement or without permission, and fairly pointless since you were no doubt well aware of the planned release of C80216d-03/23, the development of which Alvarion was even invited to contribute to, I would request that you remove all duplicated material from your contribution and submit a replacement version.

Best regards,

Dr.Ir. Nico van Waes
Nokia