stds-802-16: Re: stds-802-mobility: Geoff Thompson is appointed interim chairof 802.20

Folks:

People have been asking me for the rationale for the SEC decision
mentioned below.

The SEC did not issue an explanation for its action. The topic was
discussed extensively at the SEC meeting. When the minutes are
posted, you could study them to seek an understanding of the reasons
of some individual members.

Roger