<WPAN> 802.18 Document on your server(s) for review

Dear 802 wireless folks,

802.18 has completed and approved its first document for this
session.

The filename as uploaded is:

18-03-029r0-80218_Rep_Cmts_ET-02-380.doc

It contains  Reply Comments in FCC ET Docket 02-380 (a Notice of
Inquiry on unlicensed sharing of unused TV channels and the
3650-3700 MHz band, on which 802 has already filed Comments).

The document has been uploaded to "Incoming", "To DocKeeper",
or whatever your group's document upload director is called.

I intend to bring motions to .11 and .15 at their mid-week plenaries
and to the closing plenaries of .16 and .20 on Thursday to obtain
WG approval/endorsement of the document.

We are working on one additional document and will upload it to
your reflectors as soon as it has been completed and approved
by .18.

Chairs, please place two WG motions from .18 on the agendas for
your plenaries as mentioned above.

Regards,
Carl R. Stevenson
Chair, IEEE 802.18 Radio Regulatory Technical Advisory Group
610-965-8799 (home office)
610-712-3217 (fax mailbox)
610-570-6168 (cellphone)
Short Message Service: 6105706168@voicestream.net
carl.stevenson@ieee.org

--------
This message came from the IEEE P802.15 Mailing List
Info at http://grouper.ieee.org/groups/802/15/