stds-802-16: re: two revised 802.16 PARs for consideration at July 802 Plenary

I have submitted these two PARs to NesCom so they will be on the
agenda for approval on 4 August.

NesCom Administrator Jodi Haasz noticed a typo in the "Projected
Completion Date for Submittal to RevCom" for the 802.16 revision PAR.
NesCom wants this to be several months past the "Expected Date of
Submission for Initial Sponsor Ballot", which is 21 Nov 2003.
Therefore, I have told Jodi to change the "Projected Completion Date
for Submittal to RevCom" to 19 March 2004. This is the date of the
closing SEC meeting at Session #30. I think it will be OK with NesCom.

We can review this date at Session #26. In the meantime, I have
posted a version with the date correction:
     <http://ieee802.org/16/docs/03/80216-03_26r1.pdf>

Roger

--

Dr. Roger B. Marks  <mailto:marks@nist.gov>