stds-802-16: Re: Resignation

Carl,

Thanks for your service to 802.16, not only as Vice Chair but in your
other participation (25 sessions; many technical contributions; chair
of the original 802.16 MAC Task Group; Editor of IEEE 802.16c, IEEE
802.16/Conf01, and the P802.16Conf02 project; host of the cool
Session #17; chief humorist).

We missed you at the last session and hope to see you back again.

Roger

P.S. 802.16 Members: Here we go again. I will schedule an election at
Session #26 to fill the 802.16 Vice Chair vacancy, through the end of
the March 2004 Plenary. I'll post the details soon. Let me know ASAP
if you plan to run or are interested in learning more about the
position.