<WPAN> 802.18 regulatory docs on your server

Dear 802 wireless folks,

I have uploaded two 802.18 regulatory documents to your
server (incoming for .11 and .15, the WG upload area for
.16).

I intend to bring WG approval motions to your WG closing
plenaries Friday morning, prior to making Executive Committee
approval motions at the closing Executive Committee meeting
on Friday afternoon.

WG Chairs ... please give me at least 3-4 minutes on your
agenda for these motions.  I would also appreciate some
flexibility in timing of my "slot," since I have to visit
all 3 WGs.

Regards,
Carl R. Stevenson
Chair, 802.18 RR-TAG

--------
This message came from the IEEE P802.15 Mailing List
Info at http://grouper.ieee.org/groups/802/15/