stds-802-16: sympathies from IEEE 802.16 Working Group

Dear Deepa,

On behalf of the IEEE 802.16 Working Group, I extend deep sympathies
to you and your family on the passing of our former member, Chet
Shirali.

I will be mailing you a formal letter from the Working Group:
	http://ieee802.org/16/docs/03/80216-03_34.pdf

I wish you a time of peace and healing.

Regards,

Roger

Dr. Roger B. Marks  <mailto:marks@nist.gov>
Chair, IEEE 802.16 WG on Broadband Wireless Access <http://WirelessMAN.org>
tel: +1 303 497 3037   fax: +1 509 756 2642