stds-802-16: 802.16 PARs approved by IEEE-SA

As noted below, the IEEE-SA has today approved the two PAR
modifications that we requested in July. Each converts an amendment
project into a revision project.

NesCom resolved the numbering problem with a compromise: P802.16d was
renumbered as P802.16-REVd, and P802.16.2a was renumbered as
P802.16.2-REVa. Not pretty, but it will work. When the resulting
standards are published, the numbering will be pure and simple: IEEE
Std 802.16-2004 and IEEE Std 802.16.2-2003 (the approval years could,
of course, change, but I'm using the most likely ones, in my opinion).

These final decisions remove a bit of uncertainty and let us firm up
our plans, which we will do tonight at the Closing Plenary. Based on
the progress this week, it's clear that we successfully managed our
way through the previous period of uncertainty without any ill
effects.

Roger