stds-802-16: Session #27 Report and followup

I've posted the IEEE 802.16 Session #27 Report:
	http://ieee802.org/16/meetings/mtg27/report.html

All of the session documents are posted, except for the plenary
minutes. Let me know if you see any errors or omissions.

We had a very friendly and constructive session, working through six
separate sets of comment resolutions.

With our new P802.16-REVd revision PAR approved, the first draft
revision of IEEE Standard 802.16 is in preparation, based on
extensive content review of the past six months. We voted,
unanimously, to approve a development schedule that anticipates
moving quickly to Sponsor Ballot and finalizing the work in
mid-February. Likewise, we voted unanimously to adopt a schedule for
the P802.16e mobility extension indicating completion of the Working
Group Letter Ballot in March. These are both significant decisions,
reflecting the Working Group's commitment to quickly and thoroughly
completing its projects.

The Closing Plenary Agenda:
	http://ieee802.org/16/meetings/mtg27/closing.html
reports the significant motions passed at the Closing Plenary. Note
that ballot resolution committees were established for the Sponsor
Ballots of P802.16.2a and P802.16/Conformance02 as well as for
Working Group Letter Ballot #12 (on P802.16/Conformance03). In each
case, the membership of the ballot resolution committee was named,
but the committee will also include "other Working Group members who
volunteer by 19 September." Please contact me if you wish to join one
of these committees.

Regards,

Roger

--