stds-802-16: Re: [802SEC] 802.18 document for 5 day EC pre-filing review

Roger,

I agree with LEA comments and also with most of your points.

802.16 was no represented in the meeting for the simple reason
  that a meeting agenda and its targeted motions were not announced.

I am ready to work, by e-mail and teleconferences, with 802.18, to
  modify the document in the sense you propose: support the LEA
  comments, that are really 802.16 friendly.

I hope that 802.18 members will have the understanding that 802.16
  interests have equal rights to be represented in IEEE 802 position.

The paragraph related to Higher Power, from 802.18 document, is a
  direct affront to these interests, and the first thing to be done is to
  delete it.

802.18 etiquette shall ask, from now on, for achieving consensus.

Kind Regards,

Marianna