stds-802-16: mm-wave LAN tutorial in November

Folks,

Paul Nikolich has announced that he is sponsoring a November tutorial
on mm-wave LANs:

	<http://ieee802.org/secmail/msg04338.html>

You might be interested in some follow-on messages:

	<http://ieee802.org/secmail/msg04339.html>
	<http://ieee802.org/secmail/msg04340.html>
	<http://ieee802.org/secmail/msg04342.html>

If you want to participate, you can follow up yourself, or let me
know if you have questions or need assistance.

Roger