stds-802-16: release of P802.16-REVd/D1

I would like to announce the release of a new draft,
P802.16-REVd/D1-2003 ("Draft IEEE Standard for Local and Metropolitan
Area Networks - Part 16: Air Interface for Fixed Broadband Wireless
Access Systems"):
	<http://ieee802.org/16/private/drafts/tgd/P80216-REVd_D1.zip>

This is the first draft revision of IEEE Stds 802.16, 802.16a, and
802.16c (per the new PAR referenced below).

Itzik Kitroser, with the help of Bob Nelson, worked diligently to
produce this 787 page document beginning with the editor's draft
consolidation of the three standards and the two sets of comment
resolutions completed at Session #27. This was a major task. It looks
like a great job, and I send heartfelt thanks on
behalf of the Working Group.

Itzik has also provided final Commentary databases, including editor's notes:
	<http://ieee802.org/16/docs/03/80216-03_18r12.zip> [LB #12]
	<http://ieee802.org/16/docs/03/80216-03_39r3.zip>  [consolidation]

Next up: Working Group Letter Ballot #13, with this draft under review.

NOTE: The draft is a large file: 5.1 MB ZIPed (9.4 MB when you unZIP).

Roger