stds-802-16: Results of IEEE 802.16 Letter Ballot #13 (on P802.16-REVd/D1)

Working Group Letter Ballot #13 is now closed. The result was 36
Approve, 12 Disapprove (the minimum 75% needed for approval), and 1
Abstain. For details, see the report:
	http://ieee802.org/16/tgd/ballot13/report13.html

460 comments were received. These are detailed in IEEE 802.16-03/51:
	http://ieee802.org/16/docs/03/80216-03_51.zip

It's clear from the extensive comments that the members took
seriously the need to review the draft during this period. However,
we have a lot of work ahead of us. We need to resolve all of these
comments at Session #28 in order to maintain our approved development
schedule:
	http://ieee802.org/16/tgd/schedule.html

In accordance with that schedule, we have a Call for Reply Comments
until 9 November. I'll need a formal announcement on that issue soon.
In the meantime, you are free to begin reviewing the comments and
developing your replies. Please remember that a good reply comments
is not written as your personal view; it is, instead, your proposed
language to use as the group's official response, with detailed
instructions to the editor and a detailed explanation to the
commenter. If we can come into the meeting with a good set of reply
comments, the meeting will flow much more smoothly.

Task Group d should try ensure that all of the comments are reviewed
before the meeting. If you are willing to reply to all the comments
in a particular subclause, please tell Gordon <GAntonello@wi-lan.com>
and Itzik <itzikk@runcom.co.il> so they know that at least one person
will be covering that section.

Roger