stds-802-16: vacation

Folks,

I will be on vacation from 19 December through the end of the year. I'll be mostly off-line.

The P802.16/Conformance03 Sponsor Ballot closes on 19 December. I'll try to compile the comments before the year is out.

Don't forget that Recirc Ballot #13a closed on 29 December. I won't be sending out reminders. I'll compile and distribute the comments after New Year's Day.

Also, don't forget that the TGe Call for Comments closes on 2 January.

If you have any urgent issues, please contact me by this Thursday.

Have a great holiday and a Happy New Year!

Cheers!

Roger

--

Dr. Roger B. Marks  <mailto:marks@nist.gov> +1 303 497 3037
National Institute of Standards and Technology/Boulder, CO, USA