stds-802-16: Results of P802.16/Conformance03 Sponsor Ballot

The IEEE Sponsor Ballot of P802.16/Conformance03/D2 ran from 19 November - 19 December 2003. The results were 39 Approve, 0 Dis, with 81% return.

The 30 comments:
	http://ieee802.org/16/docs/03/80216-03_59.zip

need to resolved by TGC at Session #29.

Roger