stds-802-16: Clarification regarding MAC primitives

Hi,

Section 6.3.1.1.1.2 of Revd/D2 deals with MAC_CREATE_CONNECTION.request primitive. It specifies that the service flow parameters defined by the CS can be replaced by a reference to a service flow (Page 35, lined 13-14). However, I was not able to find in what primitive the SFID is delivered to the CS. My question is does the CS aware of SFID as well as of CID and if so how is the SFID delivered to the CS?

Regards,
Eyal Verbin
Airspan Networks Israel
Direct Line: +972-3-9777535