stds-802-16: Call for Submissions: IEEE 802.19 document on CoexistenceAssurance

The IEEE 802.19 Coexistence TAG is has issued a Call for Submissions
on the development of an IEEE 802.19 document on Coexistence
Assurance. You can download the Call for Submissions here:
	http://download.wg.wirelessman.org//19-04-0007-03-0000.doc

Roger