results of Session #30

I don't have time to fully brief you on the results of Session #30.
In summary, I can say that a large new participation base moved
forward toward strong consensus.

The full Session #30 Report will provide more details. I hope to have
it ready next week. In the meantime, here are the documented results
of the 802.16 requests at the 802 EC meeting that just ended:

        http://ieee802.org/16/meetings/mtg30/lmsc

In other words, all of our anticipated goals were accomplished and
approved unanimously by the EC.

Cheers!

Roger

--

Dr. Roger B. Marks  <mailto:marks@nist.gov> +1 303 497 3037
National Institute of Standards and Technology/Boulder, CO, USA