[STDS-802-16] first batch of Session #30 documents

Folks,

I am working to catch up with the Session #30 documentation and
report. However, there is a large pile of material. At this time, I
have caught up with the following:

(a) All WG Documents (except minutes)
        http://ieee802.org/16/docs

In particular:
        P802.16-REVd Sponsor Ballot Comments
        http://ieee802.org/16/docs/04/80216-04_11r3.zip

        Letter Ballot #14 Comment Database
        http://ieee802.org/16/docs/04/80216-04_09r1.zip

(b) WG-level Contributions
        http://ieee802.org/16/docs/#Contributions

(c) TGe Documents
        http://ieee802.org/16/tge

I have not yet prepared the contributions that arrived during the
session. For the meantime, I have brought the server back online, so
you can get the contributions, as submitted, here:

        http://tgd.wirelessman.org
        http://tge.wirelessman.org

Note that these contributions were not necessarily all accepted. Also
note that the document numbers are, in most cases, incorrect, and
sometimes far off the mark.

Roger