Re: [STDS-802-16] [NETMAN_SG] Network Management Study Group

Title: Message

Here is the list of items that can be included in the new Network Management PAR.

·    802.16 MIB for SS and BS, including fault management (e.g. fault notification, loop-back, …), account management (e.g. usage data capture, …), performance management (performance data capture), security management

·    Provisioned and Dynamic service flow creation models

·    Service deployment scenarios and models from the service provider perspective

·    Service flow context switching during BS – BS handoff from management perspective

·    Service flow context downloading while roaming into a network that belongs to the same of different service providers

·    SS management models (e.g. through the host, circuit city model, through the air interface, …)

Joey Chou

Intel Corporation