[STDS-802-16] [NETMAN_SG] Network Management Study Group

Title: Message
All,

Thankyou for all your inputs on network management. It feels like we have made some progress.

What I'm going to attempt next is to summarize the work areas that have been identified, the options on PARs that have been identified and maybe draw some conclusions where I think I see consensus. I'm sure you'll tell me quickly if I've missed something.

Before I do that though, I'd like to make a last call for inputs on this, so anyone who hasn't said their bit yet can have a chance to get their ideas included in the summary, thus saving time we might otherwise spend iterating on the result.

Thanks,
DJ