[STDS-802-16] LE Ad-hoc - schedule

Dear Collegues,

We discussed the problem of BS-BS interference and have
 registered a number of proposals for solutions.

Next step will be the discussion of the SS-SS, BS-SS and
 SS-BS interference and solutions.

Due to upcomming holidays / vacation period, I would
propose to suspend our activity for 2 weeks.

Happy Holidays,

Marianna

LE Ad-Hoc Chair

      Marianna Goldhammer
       Director - Strategic Technologies

    Alvarion, Ltd.
10 years of wireless expertise

       21 HaBarzel Street
       P.O.Box 13139, Tel Aviv 61131, Israel
       Tel: (972)- 3 -6456241/6262
       Fax: (972) -3 -6456204

      Email: marianna.goldhammer@alvarion.com

       www.alvarion.com

This mail was sent via mail.alvarion.com