[STDS-802-16] Comment about par. 11.13.19.8 of P80216-REVd_D4 and other info

Hi,
I'm working on IEEE 802.16 and I'm reading the P80216-REVd_D4 file.
About the ARQ mechanism I've found an inconsistency in the par. n.
11.13.19.8 "ARQ_BLOCK_SIZE":
Can the Block size parameter be negotiated in connection change dialogs (as
mentioned in the first period) also ?
Or Is it negotiated only in the connection creation phase (with DSA and REG
msgs as mentioned in the table below) ?
Perhaps It should add DSC-REQ and DSC-RSP in the table such as in the others.

Furthermore, Do sizing  rules for the transmitter buffer exist in IEEE
802.16 ?
Or do they negotiate the transmitter buffer size in any way ?

Andrea Losacco
University of Lecce
Italy
andrealosacco@yahoo.it