[STDS-802-16] Session #31 Registration is Now Open!

On-line Registration for IEEE 802.16 Session #31 (17-20 May 2004 in Shenzhen, China) is now open!

I encourage you to register as soon as your plans are ready. Our host, Rajesh Bhalla, has little guidance as to how many people to expect. Your early action will be greatly appreciated!

There are two different registration forms. Please choose the appropriate one:
  Registration Form for IEEE 802.16 Members and Observers
        http://ieee802.org/16/meetings/mtg31/regmem.html
  Registration Form for Others
        http://ieee802.org/16/meetings/mtg31/reg.html

The only difference is the amount of contact data collected. Members and Observers will find the process very speedy. For others, I think it will still take less than two minutes.

The fee is US$150 for those registering by the deadline of 30 April. Afterwards, it rises to US$200. In either case, the fee will be payable on-site.

Please see the Session #31 web page <http://ieee802.org/16/meetings/mtg31> for logistical details. Remember to make your visa request well in advance.

At the web site, you will also find information on reserving your hotel room. The cutoff date is April 30. I would advise acting earlier than the deadline, because rooms are not guarantee to last that long.

Regards,

Roger

--

Dr. Roger B. Marks  <mailto:marks@nist.gov> +1 303 497 3037
National Institute of Standards and Technology/Boulder, CO, USA