Re: [STDS-802-16] Re :BLDPC Coding Document

Panyuh,

I have uploaded the new version of the file:
        http://ieee802.org/16/tgd/contrib/C80216d-04_86r1.pdf

Though you numbered it 86r1, I think we should consider it the
equivalent of 86 if the only difference is that the equations are
visible

By the way, I don't a problem with the upload server at this time.

Roger