Re: [STDS-802-16] CID in DL Map

I made a mistake. Please replace:

Reading this I would understand that packing of multiple CIDs (for the
same SS) on the DL is note allowed. Is this understanding consistent
with everyone's?

with

Reading this I would understand that concatenation of multiple CIDs (for
the
same SS) on the DL in one burst is note allowed. Is this understanding
consistent with everyone's understanding?

Baraa Al-Dabagh
BWD
Intel Corporation
baraa.al.dabagh@intel.com