Re: [STDS-802-16] my recommendations on comment resolution voting

After the ballot, I will do exactly as Roger suggested.

Taking this opportunity, I have some problems with the accepted comment
#7.
The comment changes the definition of the secondary management
connection to read:
"A connection that may be established during subscriber station (SS)
registration that is used to transport standards-based (SNMP, DHCP,
etc.) messages that are carried in IP datagrams."

In the reply comments to this comment, there was a concern saying that
the text is not necessary correct, since, for example, DHCP messages are
not carried over IP datagrams.

Since D.J ignored the reply comments, his original suggestion remained.

I would like to do a minor change, for correctness purposes, of the
definition to the following (changing 'are', to 'may be'):
"A connection that may be established during subscriber station (SS)
registration that is used to transport standards-based (SNMP, DHCP,
etc.) messages that may be carried in IP datagrams."

Since this is not pure editorial, I would like to ask if anyone has any
objections to this change.

Regards,
Itzik.