From: owner-stds-802-16@listserv.ieee.org
[mailto:owner-stds-802-16@listserv.ieee.org] On Behalf Of Al Dabagh,
Baraa
Sent: Friday, May 07, 2004 10:41 AM
To: STDS-802-16@listserv.ieee.org
Subject: Re: [STDS-802-16] my recommendations on comment resolution
voting

Itzik,

   Too many "mays" makes the standard less readable. If it is ok with
the group and DJ, I would suggest removing "that are carried in IP
datagrams." So the sentence would read:

"A connection that may be established during subscriber station (SS)
registration that is used to transport standards-based (SNMP, DHCP,
etc.) messages."

Baraa Al-Dabagh
BWD
Intel Corporation