[STDS-802-16] upload server is OK

Folks,

I had some complaints that the upload server wasn't working.
Normally, I take it offline in the few days before a meeting, so
that's not a good time to count on having it available. For the most
part, that's a good thing, because it avoids last-minute surprises.

This time, I decided to ask the host to supply a server so I could
leave ours in its normal home. Therefore, you can still use it.
However, once the session starts, please use the on-line server for
session documents. It should be much faster.

Since we do have the server on line, we might as well have it
available. Thanks to my able assistant (my 11-year-old son Dan
Marks), it's now rebooted and seems to be fine.

Roger