Re: [STDS-802-16] Temporary storage space for adhoc group activity

I've added some temporary file storage at
        http://upload.wirelessman.org

"security": IEEE 802.16 TGe Security Ad Hoc Committee
"handoff":  IEEE 802.16 TGe Security Ad Hoc Committee
"le":       IEEE 802.16 License-Exempt Ad Hoc Committee

There are only for temporary file storage, not for contributed documents.

Roger